We use new cutting-edge theory, technology capabilities (hardware, software), perform active research in the emerging/fast-changing cyber security areas that will benefit campus-wide interdisciplinary research teams.
Affiliated faculty engage in crosscutting collaborations across campus with a focus on security and privacy R&D areas in the areas of bioinformatics, eldercare technologies, health big data analytics, material science, imaging/visualization, learning technology platforms, and geospatial data analytics.
- Ronny Bazan Antequera (IT Program)
- Vairam Arunachalam (Accountancy – College of Business)
- Bill Banks (Mathematics, Cryptography)
- Dennis Crouch (Internet Law – Law School)
- Trupti Joshi (Bioinformatics Data and Workflow Security – School of Medicine)
- Sanjeev Khanna (Industrial Assessment Center – Mech. & Aerospace Eng.)
- Oksana Loginova (Economics)
- Abu Mosa (Health Data Security – School of Medicine)
- Mihail Popescu (HMI)
- Aaron Scantlin (IT Program/DoIT)
- Amy J. Schmitz (University of Missouri School of Law)
- Marjorie Skubic (Eldercare Data Security & Privacy – EECS)
- Shuichiro Takeda (Mathematics)
- Dong Xu (Bioinformatics Data and Workflow Security – LSC)