Workshop on Data Analysis with IBM Cloud Pak for Data
9 a.m. – 2 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 21 – Friday, Jan. 22, 2021
please plan to stay for the entire duration of the two-day workshop
The workshop is free, but space is limited.
REGISTER BY JANUARY 15, 2021
Interactive Online Workshop
Researchers (graduate students, faculty and PostDocs) are invited to join us for an interactive session combining instructor-lead presentations and hands-on lab exercises. Gain hands-on experience with IBM’s premier platform for Data Science and Analytics, Cloud Pak for Data.
Participants will have the opportunity to attend breakouts on AutoAI, Watson Machine Learning Accelerator, and other topics to learn how IBM’s enterprise cloud platform can help Mizzou develop “community-scale” research and education communities.
Advance existing collaborations. Learn to integrate cyber and human resources to more effectively support data science and analytics projects.
Analytics Modernization Journey
- Connect to various source repositories, including Db2, MongoDB, and MySQL
- Virtualize data: leave the data where it is and leverage it for analytic projects
- Explore, refine, profile and visualize data
- Explore, add, update business categories and terms, reference datasets, and more
- Govern data with masking, policies and rules, lineage and relationships visualization
- Search for data in an enterprise catalog
- Transform multiple data sources into one cleansed source to be used for analysis
- Use AutoAI to create the best possible machine learning model for your application
- Create a machine learning model in Python using a Jupyter Notebook
- Create analytics dashboards to better understand your business
- Deploy the machine learning model and test it with APls or curl
- Use Watson OpenScale to infuse your models into your apps, detecting and mitigating drift and bias
- Use Cognos Analytics to embed visualizations and reporting directly into applications