Study Abroad Program Options
Mizzou Engineering Study Abroad global experiential learning programs are specifically designed to not delay a student’s anticipated graduation date:
- Programs include a wide array of durations, some as little as 10 days and others as long as six weeks.
- Programs take place during breaks in the academic calendar (summer break, spring break, May-mester, winter intercession).
- Our programs fulfill either a 3-credit-hour upper-level humanities/social science course or an engineering-specific course, such as Circuit Theory, Thermodynamics, or Six Sigma Methodology for Engineers.
- There are 6-week summer options available to help students experience a deeper cultural immersion and earn up to 6-credit hours toward your degree.
- All May-mester and summer programs take place in May and June, leaving more than enough time for students to also complete a summer internship or co-op once their programs end.
- Most programs involve pre-departure courses. Students will meet with their program groups regularly leading up to the global site visit. Once enrolled in study abroad, group members will decide on a time to meet each week that will fit into everyone’s schedule.
At Mizzou Engineering we take Missouri throughout the world and bring the world to Missouri!
Programs by Term
New Study Abroad programs for the academic year 2020-21 will be announced in June 2020.