Jump to Header Jump to Main Content Jump to Footer

Change Major or Department

To change colleges (i.e. from Arts & Science to Engineering) complete a Transfer of Division request form.

Change Major or Department

For students admitted to the College of Engineering Summer 2014 or after, use the form below to change engineering departments (e.g. switch from Undeclared to IMSE), declare a department, or add dual departments.

Back to Top

Enter your keyword