What’s it like to be a grad student in Civil Engineering at Mizzou?
Graduate students have many opportunities to develop special skills in the career paths they choose. Students interested in pursuing a career in academia can participate in the Preparing Future Faculty Fellowship Program, where they can choose courses from the College of Education and have the opportunity to co-teach engineering courses and write proposals.
Additionally, MU promotes technology, innovation and entrepreneurship. Mizzou Engineering sustains a variety of research centers, programs, groups and facilities along with other departmental groups that are designated as areas of exemplary expertise and success. The college contributes significantly to MU’s overall annual research and development College of Engineering 6 spending. The College also offers exceptional business opportunities to corporations, small businesses and start-ups.
MU graduate students have gone on to become faculty at world-class academic institutions in the U.S. and around the world, have created start-up companies as successful entrepreneurs and have secured jobs with leading companies, including Oak Ridge National Laboratory, PepsiCo, Amazon, Google and more. Explore our graduate engineering programs below!
- Dual BS Industrial Engineering and Master of Business Administration
- Dual BS Industrial Engineering and MS Industrial Engineering
- Master of Science in Industrial Engineering (MS IE)
- Dual Master of Science in Industrial Engineering & MBA
- Dual Master of Science in Industrial Engineering & Master of Health Administration
- Master of Engineering
- Doctorate in Industrial Engineering (PhD IE)