Study Abroad Opportunities in Ireand
Study Abroad Opportunities
Take a core engineering course, make progress toward your degree completion, and work with global engineering companies while enjoying China’s rich history and culture!
Programs open to all engineering majors, other STEM majors, UM System students, and SEC students. Additional pre-requisites for technical programs can be found within the program information sites.
Study Abroad Options 2018
- Ireland IT 4001: IT Practicum (Summer 2018)– Apply Now
- Ireland ENGR 3000: Global Leadership for Engineers (May-mester 2018)– Apply Now
- Ireland ENGR 2200: Strength of Materials in Dublin (Summer 2018)– Apply Now
- Ireland IMSE 4380: Six Sigma Methodology in Dublin (Summer 2018) – Apply Now
- Ireland 6 Credit Option: ENGR 3000 & Strength of Materials or Six Sigma Methodology (Summer 2018) – Apply Now for Six Sigma and ENGR 3000 or Apply Now for Strengths and ENGR 3000