The Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering department conducts research that impacts industries across all sectors.
Undergraduate students can get involved in research as early as freshman year. Graduate students are integral to our research and teaching mission. Wherever you are in your educational experience, we encourage you to join our faculty and conduct meaningful research that has real-world results.
Questions? Contact Department Chair Jim Noble.
- Applied Operations Research
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Emerging Transportation Logistics
- Healthcare Systems
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Quality and Reliability Engineering
- Supply Chain, Logistics, Material Flow
IMSE Research News
Learn more about the latest research within the Department of Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering. Read more.