International Virtual Symposium on Smart Community Security, Resilience
7 – 11:30 a.m. CST Friday, Feb. 19 & Saturday, Feb. 20, 2021
(6:30 – 10:30 p.m. IST)
About the Symposium :
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham and University of Missouri (USA) are jointly organizing a two-day International Virtual Symposium on “Smart Community Security & Resilience.” We will have faculty lectures, break-out sessions and panel discussions during the symposium. Amrita has signed an MoU with University of Missouri to promote faculty exchanges, student exchanges, joint supervision of students, Joint publications, joint projects etc. A joint research center will be set up under this MoU. The symposium will help identify joint projects under this center.
- The purpose of this symposium is to create new collaborations between University of Missouri and Amrita experts on advanced research and education projects.
- Faculty members from both institutions will jointly identify avenues for coming up with collaborative project proposals and publications and also identify and pursue potential funding opportunities.
- Faculty members will identify opportunities for joint mentorship of students and research scholars and for joint course offerings, workshops, webinars, etc.
- Maneesha V. Ramesh, Dean, International Programs, UNESCO Chair on Experiential Learning for Sustainable Innovation & Development, Director, AMRITA Center for Wireless Networks & Applications.
- Giovanna Guidoboni, Associate Dean for Research, Professor, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science.
- Big Data : Tools, Data Sets and Applications
- Cryptography and security standards
- AI and vision techniques
- IOT smart infrastructure