To be eligible to claim an MU College of Engineering scholarship, the following requirements must be met:
1. Write a thank-you note acknowledging the sponsor of your scholarship. You will be notified of donor information once the fall semester begins.
2. Submit a scholarship recipient profile online. You will receive the link to the profile portal once the fall semester begins.
3. Attend the scholarship dinner if your donor attends. The dinner will be held in the fall.
4. Students will also be required to follow a College of Engineering program each semester. A College of Engineering courseload is defined as the following:
-At least one required math or statistics course in your program of study.
-At least three credit hours in science or engineering courses, which must count toward your degree program.
-Students who have completed the math requirements for their degree must take two or more science or engineering courses per semester.
5. If I am part of the Multi-Culturral Engineering Program, I agree to fulfill all additional scholarship requirements as set by the Office of Diversity and Outreach.
6. I grant the College of Engineering permission to share my name, hometown, grade level, and dollar amount awarded to the donor of my scholarship.
7. I grant permission to allow my name and pictures to be published in official College of Engineering and University publications