The MU Civil Engineering Academy awards scholarships of $8,000 toward academic fees ($2,000 per semester over two years). Recipients must maintain at least a 3.0 GPA to renew the scholarship for the second year.
- Undergraduate transfer students entering the Civil & Environmental Engineering Department who have completed at least 60 credit hours
- Preference is given to students with strong Missouri ties transferring from community or junior colleges and 4-year colleges.
What makes an applicant stand out?
Applicants’ GPA, application letter and math and physics grades will be strongly considered in the application process.
- Fill out the application
- Attach an unofficial college transcript
- Provide a letter explaining why you should receive the scholarship, including your career goals and explaining how you will succeed as a engineer.
- Submit the application the semester before you will enroll in classes.
Please contact CEE Department Chair Praveen Edara with any questions.