The Machine Shop and Electronics Shop provides an array of tools and services to students, faculty and external partners. Engineering facilities staff is on hand to provide technical support for experimental research, educational innovation and entrepreneurial product development.
Services are provided to Mizzou Engineering students and faculty at no charge. Contact engineering facilities staff for external rates.
- CNC Milling
- Traditional Mill & Lathe
- MIG & Stick Welding
- Alternative Fastening
- Component Substitution
- Design for Fabrication & Concept Analysis
- Sheet Metal – Cut & Bend
- CAD/CAM Services
- Water-Jet Material Cutting
- Adaptive Jig & Fixture Development
- Circuit Board – Design, Development, & Repair
- Soldering & Sweating
- Equipment Electrical Installation
- PLC Programing
- Arduino – Mini-Computer Automation
- Lab Equipment – Trouble Shoot & Repair
- Pneumatic / Hydraulic Controls
Additionally, our Building Support Shop provides facilities services, lab and office logistics, light construction and construction contract management.
How do I acquire ID access to labs?
Contact your professor or advisor to submit a request form.
How do I acquire room keys?
Send an email to Jenne Parker and cc your professor or advisor explaining what room number you are looking to access.