Mizzou Engineering offers a range of services to assist you with career exploration, professional development and future planning.
- One-on-one career consultations
- Mock interviews
- Resume reviews
- Cover letter guidance
- Networking advice
- Job and internship search
- Interview preparation
Make an Appointment
Career Services is here to assist your career development needs. Make an appointment today through MU Connect.
In-Person Resume Review Drop-In
Have your resume reviewed during drop-in hours with Career Services during the Spring 2022 semester.
- Mondays: 9-10 a.m.
- Tuesdays: 2-3 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 9-10 a.m.
- Thursdays: 2-3 p.m.
Practice Interview Skills with Online Resources
Big Interview is a web-based program that combines training and practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. You have at your disposal a variety of tools including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries.
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them.
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback.
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job.
- A step-by-step Answer Builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions.
The University of Missouri offers additional career development resources. Visit the MU Career Center for more information.