Daughter Engineering Day
Daughter Engineering Day is an opportunity for current sixth through ninth grade girls and their parent or guardian to attend the Women in Engineering’s annual Daughter Engineering Day. Students and families will learn about Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) career possibilities, participate in hands-on engineering activities, interact with the Society of Women Engineers and COE faculty. The event is FREE to all students and has limited seats.
Daughter Engineering Day 2019
April 27, 2019 | All Day Event | Lafferre Hall
- 6-9th grade girls and their parent/guardian are invited (Anyone who self-identifies is welcome)
- Learn about STEM career possibilities
- Meet with current engineering students and faculty
- Hands- on Engineering activities
- Free to all students with limited seats.
- Seating is limited.
- Application deadline is Friday, April 12.
- Selected participants will be emailed by April 19.
- Any questions can be directed to the Director of the Inclusivity Center, Hilary Mueller at ENGRinclusivity@missouri.edu.