Daughter Engineering Day
Daughter Engineering Day is an opportunity for current sixth through ninth grade girls and their parent or guardian to attend the Women in Engineering’s annual Daughter Engineering Day. Students and families will learn about Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) career possibilities, participate in hands-on engineering activities, interact with the Society of Women Engineers and COE faculty. The event is FREE to all students and has limited seats.
For any questions, please contact the Director of Diversity and Outreach Initiatives, Dr. Rahhal at RahhalT@missouri.edu.
Daughter Engineering Day 2018
April 14, 2018 | All Day Event | Lafferre Hall
- 6-9th grade girls and their parent/guardian are invited
- Learn about STEM career possibilities
- Meet with current engineering students and faculty
- Hands- on Engineering activities
- Free to all students with limited seats.
- Applications are currently closed.
- Decisions emailed by: April 1
- Any questions can be directed to the Director of Diversity and Outreach Initiatives, Dr. Rahhal at RahhalT@missouri.edu.