Career Services at Mizzou Engineering offers a range of services to assist students in planning their futures, including one-on-one consultations to assist in students in their career exploration and development.
- Mock interviews
- Resume reviews
- Cover letter guidance
- Networking advice
- Job and internship search
- Interview preparation
Our goal is to provide services that contribute to the career readiness of our students and provide opportunities for students to succeed at Mizzou Engineering and beyond. Want to meet with a specialist at Career Services? Contact us for an appointment.
Practice Interview Skills with Online Resources
Big Interview is a web-based program that combines training and practice to help improve your interview technique and build your confidence. You have at your disposal a variety of tools including:
- Challenging, virtual mock interviews for all experience levels and dozens of industries.
- A database of thousands of interview questions with tips on how to answer them.
- The ability to rate and share your interview answers for feedback.
- A comprehensive video training curriculum covering all aspects of landing a job.
- A step-by-step Answer Builder for crafting answers to behavioral questions.