CELDi is an applied research and education consortium consisting of:
- Six major research universities;
- More than 30 member organizations from commercial, military and government sectors of the economy;
- The National Science Foundation (NSF)
CELDi partnerships achieve logistics and distribution excellence by:
- Solving real problems that achieve bottom-line impact;
- Graduating students with real-world project experience;
- Producing generalized, cutting-edge research that is published in leading journals;
- Sharing research results among member organizations to leverage intellectual and monetary capital.
The following major research universities have joined together to enable research synergy that allows CELDi to surpass traditional research institutions that offer a compartmentalized approach to logistics research.