The College of Engineering is focused on your academic excellence and can offer you a suite of programming resources to encourage student success and professional development.
The University of Missouri offers many resources for you to learn, engage and develop your cultural competencies. Below are just a handful of these programs.
- McNairs Scholars Program
- Mizzou Diversity
- MU Chancellor’s Diversity Initiative
- Multicultural Center
- Gaines/Oldman Black Cultural Center
We can help you
Our goal is to ensure that you are very competitive in your professional and educational pursuits upon graduation.
The Career Development Office is here to provide information, guidance and resources that will empower you to develop and achieve your chosen career goals.
Employers look to hire people that will continue to advance, progress and grow during their time with a company. Your education at MU is about working toward a degree, to set you up for some similar career goals.
The College of Engineering has over 20 organizations, competitive teams, professional fraternities and departmental extracurricular activities.
- American Indian Science & Engineering Society
- The National Action Council for Minorities in Engineering
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- Society of Women Engineers
- All Engineering Student Teams and Organizations