The Construction Management Industry Consortium seeks to partner with construction industry leaders to further expand course offerings, increase student exposure to the latest industry practices, invite more practicing professionals into our classrooms, and provide additional networking and career opportunities for students.
Initial members are asked to commit to an annual gift of $25,000 for up to three years to help establish the program. An annual review of the consortium outcomes will be reviewed by the advisory board.
Benefits to industry partners
- Increased interaction with Mizzou students to help industry partners identify students for internship and full-time jobs. The increased interaction will occur via guest lectures, information sessions, webinars, and student team competitions.
- Interaction with faculty to facilitate feedback on curriculum and course development.
- Opportunities to share information on industry needs in the research and technology transfer realm.
- Input into the design of cohort programs in the graduate certificate in construction management.
- Facilitate career advancement by enabling the licensing of non-ABET-educated engineers via the completion of an M.S. in civil engineering.