Our labs let you explore a wide range of practical and emerging technologies.
Design and create new environments in our virtual, augmented and mixed reality (XR) lab. Test and perfect ideas in our user experience capture facility. Edit videos, design visual effects and motion graphics, code in C#, create and edit audio and practice cybersecurity in the media and software development lab. Put your skills to work in our media production studio.
Interested in going deeper? Our faculty members are conducting research into the latest use of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and big data. At Mizzou, you can gain research experience, even as an undergraduate. Our signature research programs include:
- Center for Cybersecurity Research
- Computer Graphics and Image Understanding Lab
- Spoken Language and Information Processing Laboratory
- Distributed Computing & Sensor Networks Research Laboratory
- Multimedia Communications and Visualization Laboratory