A CELDi membership provides a wide range of benefits:
- Industry member specified project that utilizes the expertise and resources of a university and accomplishes research at a fraction of the cost (click for examples)
- Shared fundamental research results from other CELDi academic partners provides tremendous leveraging of each industrial members research dollars (ex. royalty free license access to over $5M in previous research)
- Receive generalized CELDi work products such as software (click for examples)/white papers developed by other CELDi academic partners, seminars, industry benchmarking
- Membership in the CELDi Industrial Advisory Board (IAB) provides opportunity to interact with other faculty and industrial leaders in logistics, distribution, and supply chain and provides direction to generalized CELDi work products
- Access to top students enables recruiting the best prepared logistics graduates
CELDi Member Organizations
(A sample of current and recent members)
- Air Liquide
- Air Force Research Laboratories
- Bayer CropScience
- Naval Surface Warfare Center
- Factory Physics, Inc.
- F.L. Smith, Inc.
- Federal Aviation Admin (FAA) Logistics Center
- Genentech, Inc.
- Halliburton Energy Services
- Hallmark Cards
- Leggett & Platt
- Lockheed Martin Aircraft & Logistics Center
- Medline Industries
- Michelin North America, Inc.
- Missouri Department of Transportation
- NIOSH Center for Construction Safety
- Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Red River Army Depot
- Sam’s Club
- The Boeing Company
- U.S. Army Defense Ammunition Center
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions
- Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
How to Join
CELDi membership is typically for one year and includes an industry member specified project that:
- Involves MU faculty, one or more graduate students, and potentially undergraduate students
- Is comprised of either a single project or a multi-year sequence of projects