The Engineering Advising Office advises all undergraduates in the College of Engineering. We help students with department application, academic planning, class registration, academic resources, etc. We also provide workshops related to students’ academic development and success.
What can an academic adviser help you with?
- To explore your major choices offered by each department in Engineering and provide academic planning based on your career interests
- To explain curricular options and teach students how to choose and schedule classes for current and upcoming semesters
- To set and clarify your academic, career and personal goals
- To identify on-campus and community resources and opportunities and make appropriate referrals
- To facilitate with department applications
- To organize and coordinate academic workshops (e.g., time management, pre-registration) to assist students with academic success
For general advising questions, email us at email@example.com.
Students admitted to the College of Engineering as Undeclared Engineering must apply to an engineering degree program. The application process is open in the fall and spring semesters (opens October 15 and March 1, respectively).
Many academic resources are available to MU students.