Welcome to Center for Excellence in Logistics and Distribution (CELDi) at University of Missouri-Columbia.
CELDi is an applied research and education consortium consisting of:
- Six major research universities;
- More than 30 member organizations from commercial, military and government sectors of the economy;
- The National Science Foundation(NSF)
- CELDi has the mission of enabling member organizations to achieve logistics and distribution excellence by delivering meaningful, innovative and implementable solutions that provide a return on investment.
CELDi partnerships achieve logistics and distribution excellence by:
- Solving real problems that achieve bottom-line impact;
- Graduating students with real-world project experience;
- Producing generalized, cutting-edge research that is published in leading journals;
- Sharing research results among member organizations to leverage intellectual and monetary capital
Our member organizations specialize in distribution, transportation, manufacturing, information technology, and software solutions.
CELDi is a university-based enterprise providing innovative solutions for logistics and distribution excellence with our partner organizations
“This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1339009. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.” | Update: 6/24/2014