Information Technology Program Educational Objectives:
The current educational objectives of the Information Technology program are:
- Graduates will engage professionally in web and mobile application development, digital media design and technology, software engineering, cybersecurity, programming, information technology, or related field.
- Qualified graduates will continue career learning for professional advancement.
- Graduates will apply skills, knowledge and ethics as an active member of society and the technical workforce.
Information Technology Student Outcomes
Students from the Information Technology program will attain (by the time of graduation):
- an ability to analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciples to identify solutions.
- an ability to design, implement and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- an ability to communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- an ability to recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgements in computing practice based on legal and ethical purposes.
- an ability to function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- an ability to use systemic approaches to select, develop, apply, integrate and administer secure computing technologies to accomplish user goals
IT Undergraduate Enrollment and Degrees Awarded
|Academic Year||Enrollment||Awarded Degrees|