The 2023 AIChE Mid-America Regional Student Conference will take place April 14-15, in Columbia, Missouri, on the campus of the University of Missouri.
Registration for the 2023 AIChE Mid-America Regional Student Conference is open.REGISTER NOW
How should I register, and what does it cost?
- Students who need lodging: “Student Registration” ($30)
- Students who do not need lodging: “Local Student Registration” ($30)
- Faculty/professionals participating in judging and needing lodging: “Faculty/Industry Professional Judge” ($0)
- Faculty/professionals participating in judging but do not need lodging: “Local Faculty/Industry Professional Judge” ($0)
- Industry professionals participating in the lunch: “Exhibitor for Industry Professionals Lunch” ($0) [no lodging provided]
- Faculty/professionals not participating in judging: “Local Faculty/Industry Professional Attendee” ($30) [no lodging provided]
Students will be assigned in groups of up to four to a room. Faculty/industry judges will have their own rooms.
When does registration close?
Early-Bird registration (the rates listed now) is open until March 31 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Prices will increase after that date.
Can we register as a group?
Students from the same university have the option to register (and pay) as a group using the “Student Group Registration” link. Faculty must register separately.
Can I park a vehicle prior to 6 p.m. on Friday?
There is a question on the registration form about whether you need to park a vehicle prior to 6 p.m. on Friday. Only one person per vehicle should register each vehicle. Parking is free after 6 p.m. on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Can spouses attend?
Yes. If your spouse plans to participate in judging, then he/she should register as “Local Faculty/Industry Judge/Exhibitor” and stay in your hotel room. If your spouse does not participate in judging but still participates in other events (including lunch and supper on Saturday), he/she should register as “Local Faculty/Industry Professional Attendee” (and perhaps leave a note that he/she will be staying with you in the “other concerns” field). Spouses who are staying in a faculty or industry judge’s hotel room but not participating in the conference in any way do not need to register for the conference.
AIChE is the world’s leading organization for chemical engineering professionals, with more than 60,000 members from more than 110 countries. AIChE has the breadth of resources and expertise you need whether you are in core process industries or emerging areas, such as translational medicine.